I have always wanted my twist outs to last at least 5 days, however, they last for just 3. If you are like me, you must have tried a couple of creams and custards that promise to make your twists and curls last for longer. The ones I tried in the past either made my hair flaky & dry & even provided no hold at all. A friend gifted me this Cantu product & I decided to try it. Here’s my Cantu Coconut Curling Cream review:
- Ingredients: According to their website, they referred to the product as an:
Award-Winning formula defines, conditions and adds manageability revealing soft, elongated curls. Made with pure shea butter and formulated without harsh ingredients. NO MINERAL OIL, SULFATES, PARABENS, SILICONES, PHTHALATES, GLUTEN, PARAFFIN or PROPYLENE.
- Price: I got mine as a gift. However, most online shops in Nigeria sell it within the range of N3,000 – N6,000.
- Consistency: It is neither too thick nor runny. I would advise that you use a little when applying it to your hair. A little goes a long way.
- Smell: This is one thing I also love about this product. It smells really good & you might be tempted to apply a lot of it on your hair. Please use a little.
- Does my hair love it? Yes, it does. The first time I used it, my twists out maintained their curls for a week. It did not make my hair dry & crunchy like the previous curling creams I’ve used.
- How long does the product last? I got the product about 3 months ago & I use it at least twice a month. At this rate, it should last about nine months.
- Will I continue to use it? Yes, as long as it continues to give me the best twist out results. Lest I forget, aside from using it to define my twists, I also use it as a sealant on some of my wash days.
Have you tried this product? What were the results you got on your hair? Share with us your own Cantu Coconut Curling Cream review.